The Coal Yard, Shakespeare Road, SE24
Exceptionally rare development opportunity located equidistant between Brixton and Herne Hill
- Site of 1.46 acres (0.59 hectares). Freehold
- Strong potential for alternative uses such as Build to Rent, Student or Co-Living. Detailed planning note by Rolfe Judd available in dataroom
- Rarely available opportunity located in close proximity to Brixton Village, Herne Hill, Brockwell Park and Loughborough Park
- Site benefits from excellent connectivity including Brixton overground and underground (Victoria Line), Herne Hill overground and Loughborough Junction (mainline services and Thameslink)
- Full planning permission granted for a Rolfe Judd designed development comprising:
- A total of 218 residential units (146,054 sq ft NSA)
- 151 private units (96,650 sq ft NSA)
- 23 intermediate units (14,723 sq ft NSA)
- 44 affordable rented units (35,681 sq ft NSA)
- 3 blocks ranging from 4-11 storeys. The scheme has no basement.
- Upper floors benefit from fantastic views towards the West End, City, Nine Elms and Canary Wharf.
- Principle for bulk and massing established through existing consent with scope to enhance the massing subject to obtaining necessary consents.
- Offers are sought for the freehold interest on both an unconditional and subject to planning basis.