35-43 Bondway, Vauxhall, SW8 | Exceptionally Rare Development Opportunity
35-43 Bondway, Vauxhall, SW8 1SJ
Levy Real Estate are delighted to offer to the market 35-43 Bondway, Vauxhall, SW8.
- Rarely available opportunity located Vauxhall, in close proximity to Nine Elms, Stockwell and Pimlico.
- Site benefits from excellent connectivity and is a 1 minute walk from Vauxhall Overground and Underground Station (Victoria Line)
- Existing building comprises 30,464 sq ft/ 2,830 sqm GIA on basement, ground and 3 upper floors
- Formally used as a hostel for the homeless. Lawful use is a hostel (sui generis) with ancillary office space on 3rd floor.
- LB Southwark supportive of alternative use class and additional bulk and massing on site.
- Rolfe Judd Architecture have providing indicative massing studies for student and Coliving uses.
- Offers are sought on an unconditional and subject to planning basis, via informal tender.
- Offers are invited for the benefit of the freehold interest with vacant possession.
For further information please get in contact with a member of the Levy Real Estate Residential Development Team