02 Mar 2023
We are marketing a London office investment opportunity in Stratford.
Legacy Wharf comprises of two new Grade A office units and is located moments away from the Olympic Park, adjacent to Stratford High Street and three miles from Canary Wharf.
* Unit 1 – is a single let investment comprising 12,265 sq. ft NIA arranged over ground and 1st floors.
* Unit 2 – is a 2,691 sq. ft ground floor unit available with vacant possession. – Excellent transport connections with the DLR within very close proximity (3-minute walk) to the property.
* Excellent ESG credentials – EPC rating of B(26) and BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good.’
* Virtual freehold ownerships by way of a 999 year long lease commencing 1st August 2017 at a peppercorn rent.
* We are instructed to seek offers in the region of:
– Unit 1 – £4,280,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. Pricing at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 9.00% and a low capital value of £349 per sq ft assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.57%
– Unit 2 – £890,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT reflecting a capital value of £331 per sq. ft.
For further details and to arrange an inspection please get in touch with Liv England, Matt Paulson – Ellis and Dan Drury.