SELCO, Units 8/9 Brick Noll Park, St Albans AL1 5UG | Highly Reversionary Prime South Eastern Industrial Opportunity
Bricknoll Park, St Albans
- Highly Reversionary Southeast industrial warehouse totalling 28,590 sq ft on a site of 1.3 acres reflecting a low site cover of c. 45%.
- Strategically located ‘last mile’ logistics asset situated on the established Brick Knoll Park Industrial Estate in St Albans.
- Close proximity to Central London.
- Excellently situated with nearby access to the national motorway network via the M1, A1(M) and M25 motorways.
- Fully let to Selco Trade Centres Ltd for a further 10.25 years.
- Very low passing rent of £257,373 per annum, reflecting a highly reversionary £9.00 psf
- 10th July 2022 Open Market Rent Review providing the opportunity for immediate reversion
- Additional base rent of £5,500 per annum generated from the telecoms mast plus a 30% profit share which for 2021 equated to £2,885, total passing rent therefore is £265,758 per annum.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of£8,650,000 (Eight Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, reflecting a Capital Value of £303 psf.