M&S Occupied Freehold Investment – Lowestoft
82-86 London Road North, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1ET
M&S occupied Freehold investment for sale in the popular coastal market town of Lowestoft in Suffolk. Please download the brochure below for full details of the opportunity.
The salient details are as follows:
- Net income producing of £259,294 per annum which reflects £8.08 per sq ft with fixed annual uplifts of 1.95%.
- Single let to Marks & Spencer PLC until 31st March 2027.
- Ground, first and second story accommodation with two points of access and c.26 car parking spaces.
- Prominent High Street location, opposite The Britten Shopping Centre.
- Extensive frontage and well configured demise.
- Lowestoft is a popular coastal town well known to UK holiday makers, 22 miles to the South East of Norwich.
- The property is elected for VAT and will likely be treated as a transfer of ongoing concern (TOGC).
We are instructed to invite offers in excess of £3,600,000 subject to contract, for the Freehold interest. This reflects a Net Initial Yield of 6.75% after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.51%.