47-49 Borough High Street
47 – 49 Borough High Street is situated on the east side of Borough High Street, opposite the junction of Southwark Street and the entrance to Borough Market.
The property benefits from excellent transport communications being a short walk from London Bridge mainline station and adjacent to the entrance of the London Bridge underground station.
South Bank is rapidly becoming the City’s most dynamic destination and home to Borough Market, Flat Iron Square and Borough Yards which is scheduled to open in 2020 and will provide 115,600 sq ft of new retail and leisure space.
- Comfort cooling and central heating
- Perimeter trunking system
- New oak effect vinyl floor
- Excellent natural day light
- High floor to ceiling heights
- New suspended LED lighting
- Demised WC
- Fitted kitchenette
- 1 x large meeting room area
- Refurbished entrance and shared areas
- Audio phone entry system
Watch our virtual walkthrough here