245 Eversholt Street, London NW1
London NW1 1BA
245 Eversholt Street, London NW1 1BA
An excellent opportunity to acquire a freehold mixed use property in a key location within the Euston Regeneration Zone
- Freehold restaurant and residential property
- Prominent location, situated on the western side of the north end of Eversholt Street, which links Euston Road with Camden High Street
- 100 metres south of Mornington Crescent station and located in Euston’s £2.25bn regeneration zone
- Restaurant unit on ground and lower ground floor let to Lost Boys Pizza Ltd with a vacant, refurbished flat at first floor level
- Passing rent of £70,000 per annum, for a term of 20 years, without break, from 21st November 2018, providing 18.75 years unexpired
Offers for the freehold interest are invited in excess of £1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects a low capital value of £370 per sq ft.
Assuming a value of £395,000 for the first floor flat, this provides a net running yield of 5.98% on the restaurant, assuming purchaser’s costs of 5.85%.